Metofiice web site not loading?

I'm unable to download any pages from the metoffice website. I am on Plusnet, anyone else got a similar problem please?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Works fine using Virgin Media.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Plusnet too and working for me ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

It happens that Andy Burns formulated :

Thanks both, I have just found out that it works fine here via MS Edge, but not via Firefox.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Works for me with FF and BT

Reply to
Chris Hogg

VM and Firefox, works fine.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

control F5 to reload the page rather than using the cache

If you have noscript check for updates (tools - addons)

Also click help - about firefox to see if there is firefox version update

Reply to
The Other Mike

If it persists & you have an old TG582N, goggle about the WANdownspoofing issue - you should by now (after a year at least) have had firmware automatically updated to fix incorrectly cached DNS results, but ....

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

It loads in Pale Moon (Firefox) but entering a location does nothing.

Reply to
PeterC

works on faux fox here...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

What name server do you use? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I've not been able to get anything from the met office weather app (server not found) I was using on the ipad for a month or so , so I've switched to the BBC weather app.

I'm on virgin meadia but I can;t get it on other services either.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Always a good place to start is the following:

www.GymRatZ.co.uk