New PERMATEX version of Liquid Nails ???

Any comments on the new PERMATEX version of Liquid Nails I see advertised on TV ?
On TV, I see the brick glued to the wall, the hammer to the ceiling and the bricks glued to the wall over porcelain figurines.
Does it work ?
TIA

I know from using it for years that Liquid Nails works well, so why would I change?
You try both and let us know! ;-)
Tom J