New laminate got scratched :(

We just finished installing and moving furniture back, and I noticed that we already got a scratch in our honey french oak Mannington laminate :(. What can we do besides redo everything? Will old english be ok for it?
stop payment
Sorry to break it to you, but it looks a @#$#@ of a lot better than our old carpet!!! Most floor warantee's are worthless anyway.

I called Mannington last week. They are quick to pick up the phone. The number is at their web site.