Neighbor dog problem

Karen, you're wasting your time -- Nehmo has a burr up his arse about Klonopin for some reason, and you'll never persuade him that it's not the cause of all your problems in life.

Several people have already given you good advice: talk to your neighbor in a nice, non-threatening way, and see where that gets you.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Well, Peter, I took your & some other people's advice & spoke very nicely & politely to her & guess what??? She copped an attitude & told me she couldn't believe I could actually hear her dog in my home with everything closed up. And besides, she told me, she can't control her dog's barking. Plus she can't go out with her because she has things to do inside. So I guess this hasn't ended on a pleasant note, has it??? Now we can't move & we have to live next door to neighbors who could make our lives miserable. That's just what the security guard where I used to work told me might happen.

Reply to
KRusso6984

Krusso, gee get real , grow up , you got good info on not confronting her but to just dial 911 , well she aint your friend never will be never was so wake up and dial 911 when the dog is let out. Oh but now you will be soooo worried she will be mad, so what, let her move. This thread has gone on to far for worth. Remember 911 ,911. They will fix her.

Reply to
m Ransley

Dear Lady, you have no idea the fountain of information and dirty tricks you have access to if your neighbor decides to be a knucklehead. I am sure that the contributors here will supply you with a list of anonymous harmless practical jokes you can use to give your neighbor an attitude adjustment.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Agreed in principle, but keep in mind that in many locations 911 is for emergencies only. In my area, I would be fined if I called 911 for a noise complaint. I'm supposed to use the local police station number for "non-emergencies."

Marc

Reply to
MAG

Point is CALL THE POLICE not the neighbor whatever the No

Reply to
m Ransley

Harmless? Surely you know better than that. The history of similar threads says otherwise. My offering on one of them was the concept of "sponging".

But alright, the neighbor has been told, and has given the verbal equivalent of "f*ck you". So the next step is to reluctantly acknowledge that you'll not likely be trading cake recipes with this next door neighbor. Also verify whether it is rental or owner-occupied. Makes a big difference in the scheme of things, IMO as an enforcement officer.

Time to call in the ones that get paid to respond on your behalf. Look in your governmental/city services portion of the phone book, get the non-emergency number for the police, and call it to find out exactly what your local protocol would be. It isn't like you're the first one with this problem.

Reply to
Michael Baugh

Don't bother. If the dog is barking, and can be verified by a cop at the street, your medication status is of no interest except to the poster that wants to fuss at you about it.

Reply to
Michael Baugh

She's a homeowner.

Reply to