Need plans for a double sided gate

Hi, Anybody know of a good site with plans or ideas on a two sided gate? I need to put a gate on my deck going towards the pool. The opening is about 5 feet and a one piece gate would be too big. Thanks, Jeff

need
What is your preference for materials? Wood? Ornamental metal? Or ...........?
Steve
The rest of the deck is pressure treated so I was thinking going with that. However metal might be nice, any ideas?