My neighbor was scammed by driveway spraying scammers

Page 8 of 8
Shoot the bastards. It was probably also used crank case oil.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can\'t shout down a troll.

Personally, we never do any business from people who call or knock on our door selling stuff. This includes those guys selling meat from pick-up trucks. "You're neighbor down the street ordered too much meat...". Usually, there is not even a neighbor home when these guys stop here. If we need something fixed, painted, sealed etc. we search out reputable locally owned companies.
Melissa