My last roof

Hi, Time for new roof for the last time. Looking at two choices, concrete tile and metal in tile looking style. Cost and stated life expectancy is similar between two. Any one has experience on this two materials? Pros vs cons? Suggestions/comments please. My area is not known for extreme climate. Just cold in winter time with moderate dry snow fall which never stays on the ground too long due to Chinook. TIA,

Concrete tile im my area lasts maybe 80 years, but is real heavy and breaks easly as it gets old, nobody goes back to concrete here. Metal if kept painted from rusting will last but is im sure noisy in rain. Clay tile will last hundreds of years.

Sorry to hear of your impending death.

Considering all the big considerations are about the same, I'd go for looks. Any big preference there? Color?