Munchkin boilers

Anybody here familiar with them and have any comments? I'm thinking of putting one in to replace an older, larger, inefficient boiler. Thanks, Henry
--
http://www.commondreams.org /
http://www.truthout.org /

Good boilers, especially if you get the Vision controllers.

I can't resist this one.
I worked on one of these last year. It kept chanting "we are the Munchkin boilers, the munchkin boilers, the Munchkin boilsers!" which was distracting. Kept the family awake, too. We went to see the Wizzard, who sent me home with a gal with pigtails, and a little dog in a basket.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus