Mower Excessive Grass Buildup under Deck

Page 2 of 2
ROANIN wrote:

Bad air flow, bad deck design. Trade it for an Exmark.
steve

OK for anyone who is interested in it. I painted the bottom of the deck with EZ Slide from Tractor Supply. Seems to have helped a lot, now only a little buildup on the deck. Seems to have been worth the effort.
Roanin
ROANIN wrote:

with decent results. I only usually have problems in the spring, when even when the grass is dry to the touch, there is so much water in the blades, they still get sticky.
-- aem sends...

It was about $13.00/Qt and I still have over half of the quart left.
Roanin