Torro Mower Deck

I have an older Torro 8-32 rider with a problem with the mower deck. When engaging the deck it requires a lot of force to move into position. I can live with this condition, but now there is a new issue. Now the deck will not fully disengage. The control moves as it always has done, but the deck is not moving as it should. I looked it over and I see nothing unusual

Any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks

Reply to
John Normile

Lubrication. Oil or grease everything related, unless you think it shouldn't be. I don't know if that's it, but I can't see it from here, and it's the most likely.

Reply to
micky

how does the control move the deck, is there a direct piece of metal involved. or a cable, or what???

Reply to
hrhofmann