moles

Page 1 of 2
my lawn is infested with something. at first i thought it was gophers, but a closer look made me think otherwise.. i've been told it is possibly moles... my yard is fairly small... does anyone know what i can use to get rid of them? i see all kinds of products at Walmart and don't know where to start.
thanks for any help

The G rated version is to collect your urine and pour where the mole tunnels.
The R rated version is to piss in the yard where the little bastards are, so they move next door!
Find me a mole that likes your sent? -- Oren

ummm... that would be "scent". lol

Correct. Chair to keyboard error..
My advice is worthy. Your "scent" scares the hell of the mole! -- Oren
"Spelling is a lossed art."

Are you sure you want to get rid of them? I believe they eat some pests that could be worse for your yard than a few mole holes.

the WHOLE yard if all lumpy of dirt.
They do eat pests. They eat grubs. Theoretically if you kill the grubs, the moles will move on. Or if not, piss on your lawn ,lol

you guys ARE kidding right???? i hate the thought of actually doing that knowing you two are laughing your heads off. lolol

Friend, I gave you the G and R rated version. What do you hate? The G or the R version?
Find me a mole in a cow pasture? -- Oren

I'd try it. But do it late at night...and you will still wonder if we are all roflmfao :-)
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:37:42 -0700, "Zootal"

I detect a bit of reluctance on your part? BRB, gotta pee! -- Oren

should i like lift one foot up or anything?
RBM wrote:

Getting rid of the grubs is one of those internet misconceptions. Moles do eat grubs but their primary food is earthworms.
Lar

I think I have prarrie dogs in my yard. I have tried rat traps with success but this year I was thinking to add swabs of cotton saturated with bleach and ammonia to their holes.

www.rodenator.com

chump change.
i use traps on them ,the sizzor traps i like the best. but sometimes they are pushing mounds and no tunnels.so i dig into the mound to find the tunnel and pour bleach or gasoline down the tunnel. believe me,they leave that area.had a few run out.

We have 2 cats, and they are RUTHLESS. They kill all those little critters in the yard.

i have an outdoor cat, but i haven't seen it kill anything at all.

You have the worst kind. The sneaky kind. Cats are instinctive killers. Those who hide their instincts are E-V-I-L, and I wouldn't trust them.
We have a new cat from the rescue pound. A little darling, and now she thinks she's a hunter. Hasn't caught anything bigger than a cockroach yet, but she sure is trying, and she's a hoot to watch in the back yard. One mockingbird dive bombed her, smacking her in the butt, and she decided that was enough fun for the day, and spent the rest of the day in the security of the couch.
It's a jungle out there.
Steve <g>