need help with moles

Hi Everyone, I am thinking about purchasing a solar powered stake that emits a sound that claims to rid a 700 foot area of moles. Has any one ever used one? are there any other methods of getting rid of moles.

THANKS.......

Reply to
Cody

I've never heard of it, my intuition and common sense says to save your money.

Reply to
Berob

Rutgers & Washington University, among others, have tested sound devices, & the conclusion is always the same: they don't work. No exceptions.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

I bought a battery operated one that did the same thing to repel moles and gophers within 100 feet.. Within 24 hours a gopher had pushed up a mound within 6 inches of the thing. My old tried and true trap did the trick on him.

Reply to
Bruce Yates

I had similar results.

Bob