Mix 5.1 to 4 channels AND keep 5.1?

I want to mix the 5.1 output of my PC down to 4 channels, while maintaining the 5.1 output for my headphones.
I have a diagram of what I want to do posted at
http://members.shaw.ca/swn/mixer.png .
Any idea what I need to do to make his work?

Yea. Post it in the right NG.
Just how exactly do you propose to get a set of 5.1 earphones?
I imagine the subwoofer would become especially heavy after extended wearing.
Kidding aside, the diagram you have there isn't even a 5.1 system - it's only a non-surround 3.1. I'm having trouble working out exactly what you're trying to do there.
And - OMG, you can't just use diodes like that either! You'll need to use op-amps. A search engine should help you.

Now I understand what you mean! I also obviously didnt realise that such a headphone existed, the joke's on me after all...
So, I guess that by "using" diodes, you are saying that you want to isolate the two systems, which is what you really should do, but the system should work OK without it.
BTW, putting the sub channel to your 4 channel amp won't acheive anything in particular, I don't think it's necessary. The only problem is combining the centre channel to the 4 channel. Without a proper mixer, you'll probably end up with garbage audio all round.
Why not try getting a 3,5mm stereo plug to double socket adaptor to your front & rear channels, then run a 3,5mm to RCA to each input of your amp. You'll get a lower level, but it should still work.