Micky

Is a resident entertainer on alt.home.repair. Most of his posts make me laugh and lots of ???!!!. Laughing is good for any one.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

The current thread on changing an attic fan is a good example. I'm still waiting for the link to the ridge vent product he claims is on his shingle roof. It's supposed to have the following characteristics:

Plastic Comes in a roll Goes over a 5 or 6" wide cutout at the ridge Doesn't use cap shingles on top. Lasts the life of the roof.

He accuses me of giving him a hard time because I'm skeptical that such a thing exists and just want a link......

Reply to
trader_4

Do a Google search for "ridge vents rolls" .... and, voila:

Norminn

The existence of roll type ridge vent material is not the issue. In fact, I was the one who told Micky about it. He says the curious product he has on his roof has the characteristics I listed:

Plastic Comes in a roll Goes over a 5 or 6" wide cutout at the ridge Doesn't use cap shingles on top. Lasts the life of the roof.

By my count, the roll type ridge vent material only has the first two properties. When you find one that has all 5 with Google, then you'll have something. You're not related to Micky, are you?

Reply to
trader_4

Micky's definitely one of the best, all right. One thing I'll say for sure is he either has or will try just about anything. And not bashful about asking any kind of questions, which is the way we should all be.

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney

I hope he didn't get arrested on his Texas trip. Did he ever mention what motorcycle club he's in?

Reply to
J Burns