Maytag Performa Refrigerator Buzzing

Have a 3 year old performa Maytag and you can hear a buzzing every so often. Th buzz goes away after a few minutes, but I feel something is wrong. Anyone have any ideas what it can be?
Brian pinballking at msn dot com

If the buzzing continues, and then you smell smoke. Unplug the power cord.
Oren --

No smoke or smell, and it seems to working OK otherwise. If anyone else has any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks
Brian
Could be compressor start components getting weak. We'd have to be there to hear it.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus