Maytag Parts List?

Does anyone know of a source for Maytag parts lists manuals?

Our daughter & family had one bought/installed for us, which actually is nicer than we expected, coming from Maytag, but there is no parts list or parts diagrams. None available online either at their site - only use&care & installation. I dropped them a line asking about one, but ... black hole so far ... normal, I'm usre since repair is a moneymaker for them .

TIA,

Pop

Reply to
Pop

In 1997, I called Maytag Customer Care Center 800-688-9900, and they referred me to the Maytag Publications Center 423-478-6788.

Reply to
Bob

yup - I paid Maytay for mine...

Do you have a specific question? Mine is a 2003 model - email me. Phil

Reply to
philkryder

find your model number then see if they have it at:

buffalobill

Thank you for the offer though; it is appreciated.

Pop

Reply to
Pop

Guess I'll just keep looking.

Pop

Reply to
Pop

I finally bit the bullet & went to Maytag's web site and downloaded the individual repair diagrams and parts lists, then assembled them into one one cohesive document. Kind of a PITA, but ... now at least I have access to the diargrams and part numbers for the whole thing. Kind of dumb on Maytag's part to not offer it as a download, IMO, but it's a moot point now.

If anyone wants it, you can have a copy for the asking; it's a model MDB9750AAW. Doesn't look like there are any serial number differnces; yet . You can contact me at guardpoprivet-spam AT yahoo DOT com. Spammers will be cruelly crushed.

Pop

Reply to
Pop

I vaguely remember seeing the service man for my Maytag washer pull some documents, view them and replace them inside the washer during a warranty repair. I wouldn't know for certain unless I looked, but...

Oren

Oren