Maytag Parts List?

Does anyone know of a source for Maytag parts lists manuals?
Our daughter & family had one bought/installed for us, which actually is nicer than we expected, coming from Maytag, but there is no parts list or parts diagrams. None available online either at their site - only use&care & installation. I dropped them a line asking about one, but ... black hole so far ... normal, I'm usre since repair is a moneymaker for them <g>.
TIA,
Pop
--
---
twaynesdomain.com:

yup - I paid Maytay for mine...
Do you have a specific question? Mine is a 2003 model - email me. Phil
: yup - I paid Maytay for mine... : : Do you have a specific question? : Mine is a 2003 model - email me. Phil : No, no specific question: I'm just big on diy whenever possible, and I like adding to the repairman's dull, boring days <g>. When I buy things myself, one of the requirements is always a parts list and diagrams; just looking for the same thing here. I don't mind paying a couple bucks for it either; if I can find it.
Thank you for the offer though; it is appreciated.
Pop
I finally bit the bullet & went to Maytag's web site and downloaded the individual repair diagrams and parts lists, then assembled them into one one cohesive document. Kind of a PITA, but ... now at least I have access to the diargrams and part numbers for the whole thing. Kind of dumb on Maytag's part to not offer it as a download, IMO, but it's a moot point now.
If anyone wants it, you can have a copy for the asking; it's a model MDB9750AAW. Doesn't look like there are any serial number differnces; yet <g>. You can contact me at guardpoprivet-spam AT yahoo DOT com. Spammers will be cruelly crushed.
Pop
:: yup - I paid Maytay for mine... :: :: Do you have a specific question? :: Mine is a 2003 model - email me. Phil :: : No, no specific question: I'm just big on diy whenever possible, : and I like adding to the repairman's dull, boring days <g>. When : I buy things myself, one of the requirements is always a parts : list and diagrams; just looking for the same thing here. I don't : mind paying a couple bucks for it either; if I can find it. : : Thank you for the offer though; it is appreciated. : : Pop : :

I vaguely remember seeing the service man for my Maytag washer pull some documents, view them and replace them inside the washer during a warranty repair. I wouldn't know for certain unless I looked, but...
Oren
find your model number then see if they have it at: http://www.repairclinic.com/0089.asp?apptype
: find your model number then see if they have it at: : http://www.repairclinic.com/0089.asp?apptype  : Thanks, but no luck. All they had was the same User manual I already downloaded for free from Maytag. And they wanted nearly $10 for it. No parts diagrams or lists though.
Guess I'll just keep looking.
Pop