Lowe's black friday deals

Went today, to buy a Mag light. Near that, was a 48 pack of AA alkaline cells for $6.00. Some quick aisle side math, that's about 12 cents a battery. I bought two. AA cells, I use the most of them.

The 2D mag with LED bulb was kewl, too. No spare bulb in the tail cap. I guess they finally figured out to stop.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Maybe because the LEDs last 75 million years, unlike the incandescents.

Reply to
Smitty Two

35,000-100,000 hours or so is more likely.
Reply to
Pete C.