Leaky faucet - how to unscrew stripped Philips screw?

Not since I got the hammer drill, I think. Although I may have had a place or two the drill wouldn't fit that it came in handy although can't say as I can recall exactly. But, it's still in the tool drawer 'cause "ya' never know"... :)

Mine is in the top left drawer and sits there with the bits. It must have been purchased 25+ years ago; when I could work on a car.
Even without the hammer; press down and torque left.. good tool. -- Oren