leaking toilet

I've got a leaking toilet. I'm pretty sure it's the flush valve. But it's a newer toilet, all plastic parts inside, and I can't workout how to pull anything apart to get to it. Any ideas?
Thanks Jen

If you are in that much difficulty, it is time to give the job to a plumber of some sort, maybe just a friend who knows about this stuff.