leaking sloan toilet flush valve

Hi, our office has a Sloan toilet flash valve like the one shown at

The valve sits on a standard toilet.

Recently it started to leak at the top of the vacuum breaker flush connector where it meets the vacuum breaker coupling. The leak happens when the flush is just ending. Some water will leak out from under the vacuum breaker coupling and it stops leaking when the flush ends.

Anyone knows how to fix it? Is it just a loose coupling, or is something wrong inside?

The fixture is about 3 years old.

Thanks

Reply to
dchou4u

Gee, I thought Sloan valves leaking was a standard feature. ;) I'm only half joking.

Reply to
mike