Lawn Aerator

Page 4 of 4
Now that we have all the comments and theories about aeration......

barrel filled with water with a row of aerator tubes fastened around each head pulled by hand? Less than 1000 sq ft and too hard for foot-stomper aerator.
Magically someone was passing out flyers to do aeration in the neighborhood this week. This is the just the 2nd time I've seen someone come by in 20 years. Prices listed vary from $80-160 front and back, depending on any extra services.
On 8/15/2014 4:50 PM, Guv Bob wrote:

Just be sure his device pulls plugs of soil and does not merely spike the soil. The former actually aerates; the latter compresses the soil around the holes it punches and makes things worse.
--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean, see

Up here in Waterloo Ontario there are usually guys around 3 or 4 times in the spring, and often twice in the fall wanting to Aerate the lawn.

barrel filled with water with a row of aerator tubes fastened around each head pulled by hand? Less than 1000 sq ft and too hard for foot-stomper aerator.

neighborhood this week. This is the just the 2nd time I've seen someone come by in 20 years.

extra services.

It's old as the hills.

neighborhood this week. This is the just the 2nd time I've seen someone come by in 20 years.

extra services.

On hold. Low priority. Will update if and when it happens.

Screw you. I made up my mind. Get a brain.

soil

Get a life dude
My sincere apologies to you, Oren.