Replacement Aerator

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement aerator for a kitchen tap? I've seached online and at local hardware stores but no-one seems to stock them.
The idea is to reduce water flow for 2 reasons. The first is to minimise pressure drop as we have a combi boiler and don't need full flow in the kitchen. The second is to minimise splashing in the kitchen sink as the mains pressure is a little forceful.
Cheers Andy Mc
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.