Kohler Wellworth-tank wiggles?

Hello, I did my first toilet replacement yesterday -- a Kohler Wellworth. All in all, for a plumbing fixture, a pretty nice piece of equipment. My question relates to the tank. It's stable, but it wiggles a bit if you apply some force to it with your hand. The rubber gasket is different at each of the 3 holes -- let me explain further -- it looks like the cylindrical part in the hole should stay in the hole, not be forced into the space between the tank and the toilet. On the back hole, it looks almost perfect, and one side is pretty good, but the thirs one is just so-so. The rubber on the right and left seem to be forced down so the screw is very close to the china inside the tank and almost no rubber showing. I mounted it 3 times with the same result. I doesn't look right. I think the rubber between the tank and the bowl should be nice and flat. The bowl seal is good. I think the tank should be a bit tighter. There is an almost imperceptible leak from one or more of the holes, but in my experience this kind of thing often cures itself. Of course, I'm concerned about cracking the tank. Is it possible I made it too tight and I'll get less wiggle if I make it looser? I used a flexible supply line, so that isn't providing any real source of physical stability from the bottom end of the tank like the old hard chrome one did. Is something wrong here or is some wiggle normal? Thanks. Phil
I would push down the tank at each corner while tightening the bolt below that corner. So instead of pulling the tank tight with the bolt you are just taking up the loose slack that results from squeezing the tank down from above.

All in

question
some
of the 3