Killing Moss On Driveway ?

Hello,
Have a fair amount of green moss on driveway and rocks that I would like to kill. Have scrapped a lot of it away, but the amount that seems to be un-scrappable is still large.
Can I use Vinegar to kill the stuff ? If so, use as it comes out of the bottlew, or should it be mixed with water ? If so, at what ratio ?
Is Chlorox "better" ? Why ? If so, same questions as above re ratio to mix, etc. ?
Much thanks, Bob

There are moss killers that you can purchase. Or, you could put some agricultural lime on the moss once a month. Moss hates lime, and may eventually die off.
Phisherman wrote:

I used to have a patio area that was well shaded and grew a lot of moss. I found a pressure washer cleans it off nicely and if you give it a final rinse with a bleach solution on the chemical feed the moss will stay gone for months.

I have heard that diluted bleach is pretty effective against moss. Moss seems to like acid conditions, so vinegar might not help much.