Jamestown Pellet Stove Support Suck in US..

I purchase a 8 year old Jamestown pellet stove.. It is in excellent condition and I was able to observe it in operation.. I'm very happy with the construction and condition of this unit, having compared it with newer models.
However, the operating instructions/owners manual was not available (seller, just couldn't find it).
I tired contacting Jamestown through their dealer network, which list about 100 dealers in the Pac. NW USA. However any dealer I contacted in my area claimed they hadn't been dealing with Jametown since they moved to Canada some years ago..
I finally emailed Jamestown (canada) and got a response from them today that refered me to the closest parts and service dealer in Billing MT (1000 miles away).. I called them and was told they could sell me a owners manual, which includes the operating instructions, for $16 + s/h. So say $20.. I declined since I felt this was excessive.. I tried to get them to just provide me with a copy of the operation portion, but they claimed there were copy right restrictions. (yah! like I believe that!)..
I sent a nasty email off to Jamestown, regarding their appearant abandonment of stove owners in the US.. Can't really be customer service and support it the nearest is 1000 away..
My question; does anyone have a copy of the basic operating (lighting and feed controls) instruction for any basic 'manual control' pellet stove?? I can probably figure it out but would be nice to have something as guidance while I'm learning the procedure..
Help and comments would be appreciated.
Steve

Cheapskate?
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Yep! never claimed otherwise.. $20 is all a have left in my wallet til the next social secruity check comes in.
The whole idea of the pellet stove was to save money, not get ripped off for very basic support question.
Maybe I should have put this Post in misc.consumers.frugal-living.
Steve

Looks like I'm right, I certainly got your goat, ROTFLMAO ;-)
...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |
Steve wrote:

a buck, and are happy with its construction and operation why put a blatant slam like SUCK in the subject of an otherwise reasonable query? I just bought an 86 Chrysler from the lady down the block and the owners manual is missing. "Chrysler Support Sucks?" Nah.. Lighten Up.
help and guidance: Dont buy a USED anything that sits in your home that involves fire, heat, and carbon monoxide if you are unsure about its operation.
Yah! Your probably right.. I take back the 'Suck', if that is possible..
I think the part that has/had me frustrated was, I'm going to have to service this stove myself since no one else will want to or have the circuit diagrams..
Steve