Is there a cordless backpack vacuum cleaner?

I want to be able to walk around my entire house, with no cord or central vacuum piping. Anyone know of such a thing?

Lots of backpacks/hippacks, etc., but none are battery-powered that I'm aware of. The batteries required to have sufficient power to do a decent job would be more than you would want to carry. The only battery-powered I am aware of (other than the B&D DustBuster kinda' thing) are pushcarts...
Typical commercial products...
http://www.pro-team.com/products.asp

you defintely want one of these, and this one doesn't even have a cumbersome backpack:
http://tinyurl.com/yryh7v