Is Energizer trying to kill the rechargeable battery?

Page 2 of 5
Not even with steer horns, and dead batteries?

On 9/3/2013 7:41 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Maybe in Texas? O_o
TDD
    kingston (94.01 miles) 1015 Centennial Drive Kingston, ON K7P 3B7 (613) 549-2527
90 miles, and across a national border, requiring a passport and birth certificate.
But, yes, in the east. I chose to view 20 locations, all turn out to be in a foreign country. Guess that didn't work out as well as I'd hoped.

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 13:24:28 -0400, Stormin Mormon

There is one in Burlington VT, too, but it won't do you much good either. You said that you were in the East, implying that that was why there was no Costco. They *are* in the NE US.
There are none convenient to me, either, but we have a BJs and Sam's close enough. I prefer Sam's anyay.
Perhaps you need to pull stakes, and move? Think of all the money you'd save.

On Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:03:02 -0400, Stormin Mormon

I DON'T THINK SO!
Wouldn't you sell everything you own to live near a Costco? Sigh. I guess some people just don't get it.

On 9/4/2013 12:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

That's true. I don't know how many people I've heard complain that they moved somewhere not realizing that there was no Costco nearby. They ended up selling their houses, often at a loss, to move somewhere close to a Costco.
Costco is the antithesis of Walmart/Sam's Club. <http://underthemountainbunker.com/2012/11/27/costco-the-anti-walmart/ .
I once asked a friend, who was gushing about Price Club (which merged with Costco in 1993), "Tom, how did you even survive before Price Club?" He replied, "I survived, but it wasn't much of a life." Now he retired on the big island of Hawaii, and of course is close to the only Costco on the island.
Costco in Korea and Taiwan are also driving up the price or residential real estate located close to a store.
Next year, Costco is launching their own cruise ship, "Kirkland of the Seas." Rather than all the rip-off stores usually found on a cruise ship, this ship will have an entire Costco on the ship (except there will be no tire center). All the food served on board will be from Costco. You have to buy 24 cruises at once.
No tire center? I'm staying home.
On 9/4/2013 3:48 PM, sms wrote:

All the food from Costco? Hepatitis, yummm. I wonder if Costco supplies replacement livers?

Like the salads with salmonella?
I heard about the berry drink with Hep A. Totally not good.
On 9/5/2013 9:57 AM, RobertMacy wrote:

Note the 'be careful of fresh frozen berries' warning [with a picture of strawberries at the side] <http://www.fhi.no/eway/?pid $0>
This URL was sent regarding the article on health risk of cell phones, but was VERY interesting for its open discussion of many health risks, such as warning for travelers to the ME regarding respiratory virus and new STD virus from same sex activity.

On 9/4/2013 2:48 PM, sms wrote:

But they're still going to sell inner tubes, right? O_o
TDD

Only for use in the pool.
On 9/5/2013 9:42 AM, sms wrote:

Day glow orange for safety in case the ship sinks. ^_^
TDD

The good thing is that if something happens to the ship's power, the on-board Costco will have plenty of food. No need to eat onion sandwiches like on Carnival. Actually, judging from a report from a relative that recently went on a Carnival cruise, the onion sandwiches may have been the best food available.
On 09/05/2013 02:30 PM, sms wrote:

Most people could live on their own fat reserves for at least a year.
On 9/5/2013 5:41 PM, Elmo wrote:

I think that people feel that they need to eat mass quantities on cruises in order to get their money's worth.
I haven't been on a cruise because I know I would not enjoy the whole experience. The only cruise I might like is one of those European river cruises.
On Wed, 04 Sep 2013 15:40:02 -0400, Stormin Mormon

I had a Costco membership. They went downhill so let it lapse. Now we're a member at Sams and it's working out fine.

Me and JH have run telecom and data service calls at both those places. I had to go to a Sam's Club late one night, get on an electric scissors lift and trace a fiber optic cable from the front of the huge store all the way to the back because nobody knew where the router/switch in the back of the store was located. I believe the fracking ceiling was over 25 feet high. Most people have no idea of the extensive data networks in modern retail stores. O_o
TDD