Installation of a Ductless Mini-Split System?

Page 3 of 5

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here

[...]

You must have a large septic tank. As you spew shit several times a day.

Maybe when you sober up you'll come back and read your own posts. Pretty silly there drunken, dancing, monkey boi. I post and you dance. *It never fails*.
--
---
there should be a "sig" here
Moe Jones wrote:

The so called "liquid line" can no longer be called a liquid line when used as a metering device, it becomes an RFC (refrigerat flow control) line.
Check out the new split units made by LG. The only electrical connection to the blower unit is a four wire thermostat cable from the condenser. So simple and works great

RBM wrote:

RBM: Yes, that's how most of the mini-splits I've installed are wired, but be sure, the cable is NOT a thermostat wire, you should read the instructions on the proper gauge. Most of them call out for 14/4. Most codes also call for a "disconnection means" at the indoor section as well. This cable has two hots sometimes, or one hot and one neutral, one ground, one data line.
--
Zyp

I'm talking about 18 gauge thermostat cable, (low voltage) from condenser to blower

Let me really clarify. These are new. They're made by LG, and the ONLY electrical connection to the inside blower unit is an 18/4 low voltage thermostat cable, from the condenser. All the electric flows through this cable, it's all low voltage, controls and motors