If You Have Trouble Seeing......

I picked up an EZ Eyes keyboard at the dollar store and it is inexpensive but very easy to see if you have vision problems. The keys are yellow with large black letters and it helps me a lot. The item is quite inexpensive and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who demands the best but if you break the cheap keyboard, you haven't lost much money. Buy a few of them and have spares on hand especially if kids are getting their grubby little hands on your computer. ^_^
http://preview.tinyurl.com/mbb4wue
TDD
On Sun, 09 Mar 2014 12:22:18 -0500, The Daring Dufas

My wife is tough on keyboards (dropped, spilled on etc) so I got her a Cherry, industrial keyboard and she has not been able to break it.