Husqvarna 140r

Hey Guys,
I'm looking for any available specs on an old Husqvarna 140r brush cutter such as....engine size, hp, parts, years made, etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Jesse
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I did find that one. it was only made in 1980-82 so it's rather obscure. If you do a search on bartzmower.com you will find information. Link to main site: http://bartzmower.lookupparts.com/parts.asp
an illustrated parts list is available there but I guess you have to do your own search cause the pasted link won't work: Just put a space between 140 and R when you search.
Hopefully that helps since it is all I could find in a brief search.
Thank you That was helpful.