how to unlock desk

Actually, both. I'm very talented.

Reply to
Stormin Mormonn

Very talented at changing posts...the original asked what the f*ck you?

You are also a liar, since a while back you made a big deal of stating you had me in your killfile...(shudder...oh..how will I survive??)

Hows that hand since a local TV station got ya on a fraud scheme?

And finally...

Have you found a way to spend less money on heating your tin can of a home, since you claim, wrongly BTW, that you are a HVAC professional.

You are a hack..plain and simple...you prey on those that dont know any better....and give the trade a blackeye, since you have no clue.

Reply to
CBHvac

Learn how to talk. Then tell us sumthin we don't know already.

Proof. Put up or shut up.

Tell us sumthin we don't know already.

Tell us sumthin we don't know already.

Reply to
Harpo Mars

get lost bozo..

Reply to
3rd Generation

CBHvac Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in :

Should have said "Many trades" since he has made what now? 3 different claims?

NOI

Reply to
Thund3rstruck

a man with few words is useless in AHR get lost Artie Boy!

3rd Generation @ clicktosuck.com
Reply to
Chief