How to remove floor glue from carpet

I put durastone tile in the bathrooms about 6 months ago. It uses glue that you put down and let set for an hour or so and it changes from whit to clear. Anyway some of this glue apparently got on my carpet in the hallway and left a dark spot. Resolve did not clean it. It there anything I can use? The carpet is a tan color. The carpet is about 6 years old.
I appreciate your help!
You might contact the glue manufacturer but I suspect you are screwed.