How to free a sticky spray bottle trigger

I'm talking about the common bottles with household cleaners in them that spray when you squeeze the trigger. Well before the contents are used, the trigger usually becomes sticky/sluggish and takes a long time to fully return to the "relaxed" position, ready for the next squeeze. I've tried soaking the head in water, squirting it with light oil, applying liquid dish detergent as a lubricant. None really solves the problem.
Tnanks,
Ray
What solves the problem? A new sprayer. they are made of crap, Chinese.

way, and was shocked to find I could take the head apart with no sweat, no tools. Once the head is apart, cleaned orifice and innards, then ran tapwater under pressure, thru the separated siphon tube. All works fine now, but this was a bottle sold empty for several bucks, as a container for garden spray, etc, so yours might be cheaper, with non-disassembly parts. Some cleaners, like bleach and mildew sprays, are hell on return spring and other parts, and may contribute to breakdown.
Roger wrote:

Seems like regardless of the contents (bleach, non-bleach cleaners, etc.) it's the same problem: the spring doesn't have enough force to return the trigger to the relaxed position, or spring is binding on something like a rough edge or cleaners that become gummy between long periods of disuse.
Thanks to all.
Ray

This is Turtle.
I use these spray bottles in my HVAC / R business and I have found that everytime they stick I go down to Walmarts and get a repair kit for them at 99 cents called a [ new one ]. I get 6 of them and that last me the whole year.
TURTLE