Nitrogen Gas Bottle...rent free?

Hi chaps,
looking for a large nitrogen gas bottle solution rent free as it's just do i have the gas handy should i need it so wont use much. Obviously i don't want to be paying rental so a rent free solution is required.
I am ringing round suppliers as i type but they all want to rent to me.....
Any solutions greatly appreciated.
Ta
Steve
Add pictures here
βœ–
"Mr Sandman" wrote in message

These any use? http://gascylindersuk.co.uk/shop/index.php?_a Κtegory&cat_id0
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 30/04/2013 10:51, Mr Sandman wrote:

There's a full sized cylinder dumped in the woods near me, if you can get anyone to fill it!
Add pictures here
βœ–

Pressurising a cylinder of unknown history and without a proper inspection is probably a rather bad idea.
--
Andrew Gabriel
βœ–
On 30/04/2013 19:18, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

which is why I added the exclamation mark. It's not funny if you have to explain it :-)
Add pictures here
βœ–
On Tuesday, April 30, 2013 10:51:12 AM UTC+1, Mr Sandman wrote:

If you find somewhere doing rent free gas bottles, ask them if they do car hire for me. I want a large car rent free so I can have it handy should I need it, I won't use it much.
Add pictures here
βœ–
On 30/04/2013 19:20, Onetap wrote:

Plenty of rent-free options for cars. Starting with buying one...
--
Rod

Add pictures here
βœ–

There was a firm at the newark autojumble doing gas bottles rent free, you paid a 50 quid deposit, then just the re-fill costs plus delivery, they were based somewhere down south i believe, so delivery to notts was 20 or so quid, but would prolly be easy enough to arrange to exchange a bottle at an autojumble as they are usually once a month.
Add pictures here
βœ–

http://bit.ly/12Y8nxY
--
Toby... remove pants to reply

Add pictures here
βœ–
"Toby" wrote in message wrote:

http://bit.ly/12Y8nxY
--
Toby... remove pants to reply

Nice one, but prefer a larger bottle...managed to get one in the end from
βœ–