How to convert a JPG picture into a vector drawing for experimentation

Page 5 of 7

Don't presume stupid things just to justify your ignorance
says...

What ignorance would that be?

Look above at your stupid strawman.

The first two stages are more or less true but stage three for people who have really learned anything (and it could happen anytime between 19 and 99) is that there isn't a dime's worth of difference between the two parties except for HOW they plan to screw you and you are better off to not support either of them. Virtually ALL this countries problems stem from things the Federal Gvt has done. That's why when people are surveyed they invariably rank their local gvt as OK, their state gvt as barely adequate, and the Federal gvt as a disaster area. The best thing that could happen to the US would be for ALL of our federal elected reps (not the bureaucrats) to disappear and not be replaced for at least a couple years. The country would get along just fine without them.
On Sun, 12 May 2013 22:04:49 -0700, Ashton Crusher wrote:

Son: "Dad, what's the difference between a Republican & a Democrat?" Dad: "Well son, the Democrat says he will take all your money and give it to other people; and he does." Son: So what does the Republican do? Dad: "Ah, Son, the Republican is totally different. He says he won't take all your money to give it to other people. But he does".

Do you get paid to pimp for Apple, or do you just do it for free?
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

i don't pimp for them nor do they pay me. i clear up misinformation, much of which comes from you.
is microsoft paying you?
On 5/7/2013 10:23 PM, nospam wrote:

You don't seem to be doing a very good job.
--
PeterN

Clearing up "misinformation" the way you do is rolling out the propaganda.
--
Tony Cooper - Orlando FL

as a nym and addy...
says...

Because he's not creative enough to come up with a spamdump account.
On 5/7/13 11:35 AM, in article kmbah9$se1$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org, "Danny D"

I have always said that friends who clean toilets together...

We have a nice grocery store down the street from our house, one block over. In the mornings the delivery trucks come around our corner when they are leaving. It's uphill to the corner from either direction After a fresh snowfall, both streets get icy because they are secondary and only get the odd plow coming through. And with idiot drivers spinning their wheels as they come uphill, it sometimes gets better ice than some skating rinks. So naturally when the trucks lose traction, I head out with shovel, scraper, bucket of sand and salt, and help the trucks go on their way. For years now, I've been getting nice boxes full of all sort of things dropped off on my front porch in the mornings. One of the drivers found out at the store that I like the John Macy brand of Cheddar-Asiago Cheese crisps. Got a whole carton of those dropped off at my door one morning
You do nice things to people and it will come back to you from unexpected directions.
On Tue, 07 May 2013 21:06:06 -0500, Attila Iskander wrote:

Thank you for that story.
That's what the USENET is all about!
We all help each other - for free.
We have no expectation of payback, other than pay forward for those of us who know what that means.
And, once in a while, good things come through the net friendships that are made.
On 5/7/2013 10:06 PM, Attila Iskander wrote:

Absolutely true. I live in a senior citizens community. After a snow storm, I will clean off my neighbor's windshields. For me, their smiles and greetings are enough reward.
--
PeterN

On Wed, 08 May 2013 15:11:45 -0400, PeterN wrote:

Isn't that essentially what the USENET is all about?
I love the fact 'we' help each other!

You must be a commie!
Just kidding. No really.
We help each other and everyone benefits. Why some people are uncomfortable with that is a mystery.
--
Dan Espen

writes:

Usually, it's the takers who are uncomfortable with that The basis of their philosophy are: 1) Everyone is out for themselves 2) Therefore, I must be out for myself to get ahead of everyone else (doing the same). So when they come across people who don't operate to their rule, they get confused and presume that the other people are idiots..
The lesson was brought home to me reading "The Last Centurion" by John Ringo, where the main character discusses high trust and low trust societies. The US like most societies that originated from Western Judeo-Christian societies of the Northern Hemisphere, is a "high trust society" where the great majority of people understand the notion that if you come together to help others, it actually is a social benefit that will come back to your personal benefit sooner than later. Those countries, that have endemic problems of graft, corruption and other issues are "low trust societies" where the "me first - before all others", "trust only family and clan, and even they are going to screw you over", is the rule. To them the notion of repeatedly investing in good deeds towards others is wasted effort that only fools practice. They do not understand that most important lesson from the New Testament - the parable of the Good Samaritan.
On Thu, 09 May 2013 08:04:25 -0500, Attila Iskander wrote:

Interesting. The USENET is a high-trust society, for the most part; and certain groups, such as the three on this post, are all high-trust USENET newsgroups.
When we get help, we pay it forward ...

Not at all. There is no "risk" or "cost", so therefore no "trust". Do you buy from spammers?