How do you reward yourself?

Hi everyone,
Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store an ample volume of water for the garden.
Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.
How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your DIY project?
--
ownerbuilder2012

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 03:33:47 +0000, ownerbuilder2012

Grilling barbecue?
I grill steak, I grill hamburgers.
I make barbecue, also known as "pulled pork" but I never grilled it.

Where I come from barbecue is not "also known as pulled pork".
Pulled pork can certainly be made with barbecue sauce, but "barbecue" is not "pulled pork".
bar·be·cue /ˈbärbiˌkyo͞o/
Noun A meal or gathering at which meat, fish, or other food is cooked out of doors on a rack over an open fire or on a portable grill.
Verb Cook (meat, fish, or other food) on a barbecue.
Synonyms noun. grill verb. grill - broil - roast

You can use a grill be it portable or fixed, but it must use wood or charcoal. Gas is not barbecue unless you make smoke. You can add some some form of sauce, but that does not make it barbecue. You pull the pork after it's barbecued.
Greg
On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 03:42:20 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

Heathen! ! ! :)
On 9/28/2012 11:33 PM, ownerbuilder2012 wrote:

I treat myself to a good steak dinner at my favorite restaurant. Let someone else do the cooking for a change.
--
Steven L.

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 03:33:47 +0000, ownerbuilder2012

With a quick trip to the ER to get patched up.

I scratch is off of my list. And when my list is "in check", I am more at peace with the world... Occasionally, I take pictures! : )
Thought for a couple days, and nothing came to mind. For me, a good job is its own reward.
Hi everyone,
Just finished my weekend project, a DIY rain barrel. It's not a major project, but it's worth the time and effort in making it. It would store an ample volume of water for the garden.
Now it's time to reward myself for the accomplishment. Will be spending time in the backyard grilling barbecue and drinking my beer.
How about you, how do you reward yourself after you've accomplished your DIY project?
--
ownerbuilder2012

On 9/30/2012 1:58 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Go to the nearest truck stop and get a massage with a happy ending.
You mean the Venereal Diseases R Us department?
Go to the nearest truck stop and get a massage with a happy ending.
On Sun, 30 Sep 2012 13:58:02 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"

Grab your jesus cross off the wall. Pull off his pants and suck real hard........ *YOU* will find that real rewarding.
On Sep 28, 11:33pm, ownerbuilder2012

I rush to alt.home.repair to see how many idiots have mistaken it for Facebook. -----
- gpsman
It's more a matter of how does the wife reward me.
Michael Lalonde Jumlers.com Catering Sudbury, Ontario
On Saturday, September 29, 2012 3:33:47 AM UTC, ownerbuilder2012 wrote:

ownerbuilder2012 wrote the following on 9/28/2012 11:33 PM (ET):

Watch it do what I built it for.
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY