Finished my Guitar Project

Ok, ok - so it's a kit. No freakin' way I am messing with trying to build a guitar neck, with all the precision locations & fretwork & stuff.

Stratocaster clone, from the kit sold by Rockler, made by RAS Distributors.

Direct link to the project photo set on my Flickr page:

Thanks for looking gang!

-Kevin in Indy To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

Reply to
vonKevin

How much "money" do you have invested in the 'finish'?

That is an interesting finish. I assume it is some kind of decoupage process.

Reply to
Lee Michaels

You don't have a label for my favorite beer. :-(

willshak

Bill, I actually do have a Pilsner Urquell label - like many others in my collection, it simply didn't end up on the guitar. ;)

-Kevin in Indy To reply, remove (+spamproof+) from address........

Reply to
vonKevin

Then your guitar is going to sound funny! :-)

Reply to
willshak