DIY project software

Hi,

Does anyone here use software to help you with *any* aspect of a DIY project? I'm particularly interested in:

- program title

- project types targetted

- core features

Thx.

Reply to
jan V

I've used EasyCad (available from FastCad for about £300, or trial download) for a few things. It's a 2-dimensional drawing package, like a baby-brother of AutoCad which costs several £000). Not 3D, but fantastic for scale drawings, layers, colours, tiled-over-many-page print, work in cm/inch on same drawing. I did think it could be used for a house extension - layers for ground, foundations, electric, walls, etc. (main reason was we have it at work, so it's free for me) just a thought. Neil

Reply to
neil