My weekend project

Okay I cheated, my two weekend project. I posted a couple of before and after pics over on abpw for those interested.

Tom Plamann

Tom Plamann

Tom Plamann notes:

A couple pix! As usual, I got intrigued by your site. All things considered, I'd love to get my garage in the same shape as your "before" picture.

Great job.

Charlie Self

"Middle age is when your age starts to show around your middle." Bob Hope

Reply to
Charlie Self

Awsome cabinets Tom, looks really great, first class as all your projects.

Reply to
Mike S.

All evidence points to the fact that if you really want to be an absolute awesome artist with wood, it helps if your first name is "Tom". I can think of a couple of examples around here that statistically support that hypothesis.

... the remainder of us named otherwise are just going to have to suck it up.

Reply to
Swingman

Looks fantastic. What a brilliant idea.

-- Ed. O. My woodworking projects at:

the NAIL from e-mail to reply

Reply to
Ed. O.

I've heard that you can be an absolute awesome artist if your name is Dick or Harry too.

Neither of my news feeds carries binaries anymore, so I have no access to ABPW, and no idea what everyone is fawning over.

Reply to
Silvan

the two alternatives:

1)
(look at the bottom for "photo newsgroups") 2)
(A one-time setup fee of only $3.95, and then you'll have access to a.b.p.w.) Everyone indicated they were quite satisfied with this service.

PJ

Reply to
PJ