How do I to use a Bathtub?

We just bought a new house and never had all this modern stuff. I finally figured out how to use the toylet, but I cant figure out how to use the bathtub. Does anyone know how? Otherwise this all makes sense, except one other thing. Why do they have a roll of paper on the wall next to the toylet? Is that for taking notes? But they forgot the pencil.

Billy

Reply to
hillybilly

On 09 Feb 2004, wrote

It's for storing coal, silly.

(I'd have thought that was obvious...)

Reply to
Harvey Van Sickle

Hey Billy! I think I know your sister. She is married to my Brother in Law and has about as few brains as you do. Des

Reply to
Des Perado

This blond goes to the customer service desk at Walmart and complains there are no pencils in the restroom. They ask her why there should be pencils in there. She says "well, you got a whole roll of note paper right next to every toilet".....

Reply to
geewhiz

I always thought the toylet was for washing your feet. Wash one, jerk a little lever and get clean water for the other one!

Reply to
Patch

What in tar nation ar U lakin bout? A toylet? Is thatt wut that thar thing is called? I been washin my face and and hands in mine for years. I use thta fancy wite papar to dry my face off.

Reply to
Rob-J

That's not a bathtub. It's a trough for watering your livestock.

AJS

Reply to
AJScott

And if'n ya go ta Europe, they got TWO of them fancy face washers sittin' side by side. The second one even shoots the washin' water right up at ya, too.

Them fancy Europeans think of everything. Except how to make decent butt wipe, that is.

AJS

Reply to
AJScott

Haha.

Death to the christian military.

Reply to
Yawnkin Bhuorpnwiz

Thats rite, when me and my favorite sheep roll out of bed in the mornin she gets her self all dolled up in the fancy cleenin machine. All I has to say is "euw shore look gud today darlin"

Reply to
Billy-Bob