home repair business for sale greater Kc missouri area

Page 2 of 2
lol yeah the only chips I have are the 1's I eat.I see what you mean if the businss Is sold to wrong person they would ruin It.thats why It's not for sale to just any con man.
Like you are?

the
sale
I was just about to say....seems its already owned by one...LOL...
And one thats not well versed in the ways trades work...therefore, its no wonder he is wanting to pawn it off on some poor sucker.

for

2
what I

Jeeze..
You have issues man...I was pointing out that you were making a mistake, at least 2 ways...one: you dont advertise in here. two your ad sucked.
I have no need to defend myself, as I was trying to help you. All I am gonna say is that I have 10 guys, and I would not sell the business for less than it makes in a year...$25,000??? LOL...ok. Last time one of the one man shows here sold out it was for more than you were asking, and he only had 3 vans. There is another one for sale next town over, 4 vans, and a customer list basically, and hes got offers for over $500,000.
I suggest you go back and research a bit more, and you will find out why you cant survive with your attitude. Good people in the trades learn from others, and take critisism a bit better.
BTW, it was a 4 year degree in business, and a 4 year apprentice program, and more than that as owner. Over time, sucess lets you know what value to place on things.
EXAMPLE Wanna buy an HVAC company? One million US, with the possibility of complete turnover of loan in one year. Skys the limit, its all up to you. Included: 10 new service vans, with complete headache racks, ladder racks, and shelving from American Van. All maintained, with full records. All tools stay. Tools include CPS oiless Stinger recovery units, new 4 valve manifolds, various sheet metal working tools, including Henslers Benders, and the like, CPS recovery scales, recycling units, and brand new Milwaukee and Bosch 18VAC cordless drills, saws, flashlights, etc. Customer list is avaliable for viewing, currently has over 2,000 local clients, and several hundred from surrounding countys. Many accounts excusive, and in high demand from other companies. Several large commercial accounts with verifiable sales in parts and service contracts per year of over $25,000. Last 5 years tax, and financial records on hand, for serious inquries. Large amount of inventory, including, various sizes of air handlers, AC split units, AC-Gas package units, pads, linesets, pallets of flex and hard metal duct, currently in stock 3 pallets of R22, 10 jugs of R12, R416a, 410. UV-C band lamps in various configurations, and a completly stocked installation shop. Over 100 different thermostats in stock, all new models. Nextel network included, all new phones, mose i700Plus models, with chargers, spare batterys, and service contracts. Company name can remain, and will work with State Attorney Generals office to insure smooth transition. All insurance contracts paid for first 6 months (aprox value of over $7600) and current workers compensaion insurance paid for one year (aprox value of $55,000) All current advertising, including radio, TV, and Yellow Pages paid till 6-01-04. Dealership rights to York, Coleman, and Rheem transfer will be handled after transaction. All licences to remain for one year to allow for licence to be aquired by new owner, including State, local, and Federal. Once licence issued in new owners name on the Local, State, and Federal levels, current owner will remove all licences from records. A no compete clause is included in sales contract.
END OF EXAMPLE
Notice..thats not even a good write up...but it sure gets a serious persons attention more than: One old GMC truck, home repair handman kinda biz, $25,000.
I was not trying to slam you, flame you or whatever in hell you took it as, but you can take this to the bank.. You are a handyman, and one with serious issues. If you want to be taken seriously, you have to change your way of thinking...no one was out to get you. We offered serious help to you, by simply stating the obvious. Its not our fault if you have a lot of growing up to do. Oh..pud work as you say...LOL..ok..its been real good to me...and I will remember and laugh about that comment in a couple of months when we are at the winter home in Palm Springs CA... Have a good day young Padiwan...one day you too might stick to something and make something of yourself other than a hack.
<< tom you can keep your negative comments about me to yourself you don't know me or anything about my business.I have a legit business for sale.Is that not ok In todays world?Are you a con man looking for a quick buck?Is this how you can come to this conclusion you posted?get a life and grip man >> ____Reply Separator_____ Hey Tony, I notice you didn't comment on everybody else's negative replies to your post! Why did you single me out? Maybe I hit the nail on the head. Maybe you don't have a son named Lamont. Maybe you don't have "a ton of bad references and probably law suits awaiting. Looking for someone to buy you an out of debt and potential legal problems." Maybe you don't mind readers Rolling On The Floor Laughing their Ass Off at your post. So next time, pick someone else to be your whipping boy!
Tom
dont worry...as legitimate owner of a biz, I asked for the basics when considering a purchase of such from a person....you think you got hit hard...hes either gonna go run to him mommy and ask for help, or will go postal.

know
not
you
Maybe
you an

at
18 yr old rust bucket value scrap. 1000 in tools value , near zero. The business , what business.....
In very rough terms, a service business with a stable set of ongoing customers is usually worth about one times the net profit, plus the current value of the inventory and equipment. You haven't really said anything about the amount of income your business now generates per year, or whether you have a list of steady customers who call you with repeat business.
You also suggested that your business might be good for someone who is looking for extra income, and that's probably true. But, the question is how much is your business worth to a potential buyer. Unless you have a solid list of repeat customers, a potential buyer would do better just buying their own equipment, getting their own license, and taking on new jobs on their own as a way of making extra income. The only real reason why someone would want to pay money to take over the kind of business you describe would be to get a fast start by having an existing customer base that will generate business income from day one. Even in that case, everyone knows that the customer base will fall off and turn over quickly, and the value of the present customer base will be virtually zero a year from now.
So, the bottom line is that if you are known in your area, people can find you in the phone book, and unsolicited calls routinely come in for new work from your present customers, it's possible that there is some short-term business value to what you are selling. Whether or not that value is $25,000 is another question.
I am not saying all of this to be critical of you. I am just pointing out what I have learned from some past experience working as a business broker.

out of

constraints
name
some