Home Improvement Stores

Hi There,
Are there any regional chain of stores serving North east / new england area. I mean Menards serves mid-west region. Is there any similar chain which serves other 6 regions of USA? I know Home Depot & Lowes. They have their stores all over USA. But I am looking for "regional" stores.
Thanks Deepak
Deepak wrote:

be home depot or lowes..... they went national, juat like walmart did before they got out of arkansas..... watch for menards and see them go national also..... then there are others.....