Help Installing GE Oven Ignitor

I'm trying to install a replacement ignitor in my GE oven. Got the new part--it is identical to the old except that the electrical wires on the new and old parts have different connectors on the ends.
The old ignitor has two wires, each with a separate plastic plug on the end. These plugs fit into different receptacles in the oven.
The new ignitor has two wires, but they both go into the same plastic plug. So, I can't plug them into the two separate receptacles in the oven.
How do I deal with this?
Thanks in advance!

Either return the ignitor and get the right replacement part, or cut the connectors off the old one.
Hi,

Model#?
Cut and marrette the wires together, they are not polarity sensitive. Use heat resitance wire marrettes. This may help.... http://www.applianceaid.com/gas_ignitor.html