hardboard or mdf or ply

I need to cover parquet flooring as I need to put a hospital bed and hoist on it. Which is it better to cover it with hardboard mdf or ply
On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 16:44:01 +0000, jake

Any of them will work as long as it doesn't get wet. If it gets wet, water damage to the parquet will be the biggest issue
On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:25:30 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

OP might tell the class his current sub-floor.
On Thu, 21 Jul 2016 13:25:30 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

I'd use a 1/4" plywood underlay - Okume (Mahogany) , not poplar
On 7/21/2016 12:44 PM, jake wrote:

As noted, any of them but any of them can still scratch the parquet floor if slid under a heavy object. I would put felt pads or some soft cloth between the floor and wood, then put hospital bed on the wood.