Need to identify the manufacturer or distributor of an LED

Can anyone help me identify the manufacturer or distributor of a linear LED module? It is 22 5/8? X ½? The aluminum board has 44 LEDs on it There is a part number on it: L575W13-11S4P-2835-V01 It came in a package marked: PCB062 The package also has a bar code on it: 845094078470 It runs on 25-38 VDC

Thank you.

Reply to
Molly Brown

Have you ever heard of Google?

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

I use Google at work to come up with many parts for machines, but nothing came up with these numbers. What did you find?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Tried it but none of the numbers or specs match anything.

Reply to
Molly Brown

Google? What is that?

You must mean them things you put on your eyes when you use power tools. I think theyre called Safety Googles....

Reply to
Nomad

I got some hits using dimensions. I didn't see that part number.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

What did it come from? Quite possibly a vendor-specific part...

Reply to
dpb