Guns

Page 1 of 5
Why it's a stupid idea for everyone to own a gun: https://youtu.be/QPhZtRZtgEU
--
Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?

On 7/26/2016 11:17 AM, James Wilkinson wrote:

Most of these people had no eye and ear protection either. Posting stupid comments on guns here is stupid too.

Not to mention OFF TOPIC. (Unless its a nail gun, screw gun, caulking gun, staple gun, soldering gun, or any other tool that uses the word "gun").

And yet here you are commenting on the post. What are you trying to say?
--
RonNNN

Using a gun is stupid, end of story. Giving every citizen the ability to instantly kill any other is beyond a joke. I expect this from people 100s of years ago in the wild west. Has America not advanced since that time? You're behaving like Arabs!
--
REALITY.EXE corrupt. Reboot universe (Y/N)?

On 7/26/2016 1:35 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

You are obviously that foreign non-US anti-gunner.
Letting someone drive a car without learning how is also stupid.
You obviously post to irritate US folks and I hope my response irritates you.

A car is very useful, modern society wouldn't function without it. A gun is a pointless deadly weapon which is only used to instantly kill.

We don't get worked up like you childish yanks.
--
A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

The US is way up there (and higher than) the Neanderthal countries full of Arabs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
USA: 1.126 guns per person Serbia: 0.756 guns per person Yemen: 0.548 guns per person Switzerland: 0.457 guns per person Cyprus: 0.364 guns per person Saudi Arabia: 0.35 guns per person Iraq: 0.342 guns per person
Scroll down and look at all those civilised countries with bugger all guns.
--
A hard-on doesn't count as personal growth.

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 12:35:26 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:

don't legitimately buy guns. They either steal them or buy stolen guns.

are shot off and want them banned as well.

Stealing is so much easier when there are so many about.

The US is way up there (and higher than) the Neanderthal countries full of Arabs: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Number_of_guns_per_capita_by_country
USA: 1.126 guns per person Serbia: 0.756 guns per person Yemen: 0.548 guns per person Switzerland: 0.457 guns per person Cyprus: 0.364 guns per person Saudi Arabia: 0.35 guns per person Iraq: 0.342 guns per person
Scroll down and look at all those civilised countries with bugger all guns.

Love to, so many things I'd do for a laugh.
--
Never raise your hands to your kids.
It leaves your groin unprotected.
On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 3:24:51 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson wrote:

buy a gun. Why are you so kinky about what Americans can and cannot buy or own? Furthermore, what does this subject have to do with home repair??
Just your day to be pissed and try to police what others in the world do?

I've not tried to because I don't need one, I have no intention of deliberately killing anyone. Why do you? They oughta just pre-empt murderers and lock up anyone who ever bought a gun.

I find it amusing how backward your country is.

Because this is the group I know of with a lot of Americans in it.

Just pointing out how pathetic you lot are.
--
Before you set out on a journey, ring your local radio station and say there's a terrible congestion on your road. Everybody avoids it and it's clear for you! -- Jack Dee

ever bought a gun.

Yes, we are a backward country. Only one to put a man on the moon. The modern home computers invented here. Hard telling how much was invented over here. Bailed out many countries in Europe in 2 world wars. Probably should have let Germany take it over.
As with many things it is beter to have a gun and not need it than to need it and not have it. I hope to never need a gun to defend myself, but it I do, most likely I will have one on me. Just as a spare tire in a car. Hope to never need it ,but have it. Home owner insurance, don't want to use it,but feel that I should have it incase. Do you have insurance or a car with a spare tire ?
On 26/07/2016 22:46, Ralph Mowery wrote:

police that shoot the villain. I've never seen a report where an armed member of the public kills the nutter.
Bod wrote:

Why do you think the nutters select "gun free zones" to wreak their mayhem ? I saw one a few minutes ago where a guy went nuts and shot 3 people before a CCW drew his weapon and shot the guy in the leg . One thing you'll very seldom see on the news is a citizen stopping a nutter - because it doesn't fit the liberal narrative . They want us disarmed so they can control us ... The difference between citizens and subjects is that citizens have guns ...
--
Snag

On 7/26/2016 11:20 PM, Bod wrote:

That is because the media steadfastly refuses to report those incidents. They do happen.
On 7/27/2016 10:38 AM, Taxed and Spent wrote:

Just look at the Chicago statistics. No one cares that they are killing each other.
On 7/27/2016 1:20 AM, Bod wrote:

That's because many people don't carry their weapons to places where large groups gather because weapons aren't allowed in those types of gatherings. If people actually were allowed to carry during such events you could bet money on the odds that mass shooters wouldn't stand much of a chance of hurting as many people as intended.
--
Maggie

On Wednesday, July 27, 2016 at 2:20:02 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:

That shows how relatively few Americans go armed, despite your and Jamie's assumption.
Cindy Hamilton
Per Cindy Hamilton:

According to CNN firearm ownership in the USA is becoming more concentrated - i.e. a relatively small number of people each own many firearms: http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/31/politics/gun-ownership-declining/
--
Pete Cresswell