Guesses, please

Page 1 of 2
30 x 50 x 16 ft. metal building, on slab. Two rollup doors, three regular doors, four windows, four skylights, insulated.
Turnkey.
Steve

I would guess nobody knows what you want us to guess, I guess
Whadda ya wanna know?
--
Steve Barker

YOU should be the one
Guesses on cost.
Steve B wrote:

~$37,500
YOu didn't supply enough information to even SWAG.
--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

That's okay, I see it's beyond your ability anyway.
Steve
Steve B wrote:

You did not repeat the OP so newcomers do not know what you want, This is a newsgroup NOT a chat room. AND your question is really meaningless without a LOT more info.
Lou

Just go to http://www.unitedsteelbuilding.com , and feed their little guestimator. It'll still be a WAG, but it will be an EDUMACATED WAG.

I'm going to do that right now. Thanks a lot.
What is it about you that let you post such a helpful relevant answer, and then there's others sitting here looking like a monkey pondering a micrometer?
Steve

I'm a professional helpdesk support person. The ability to answer dumb-ass questions at least moderately politely is a required job skill.
--Goedjn.
(You did ask...)

Yes, and I appreciate that, being a dumb assed question asker. But, the response does weigh heavily as to whether I do much business or conversation with the other person or their company.
I get testy at times, like everyone else. But it's nice not to be slapped when asking a dumb question. I have asked a bunch, and think that it only bothers the people who know everything there is to know, and are bothered by us people who don't.
Thanks again.
Steve
Steve B wrote:

In all honesty, I don't think anyone slapped you for asking a dumb question. It appears they slapped you for being dumb.

If that's the case, here's yer slap.
Steve

I thought it was a contest but you didn't say what the prize was.

A coupon for a free lobotomy. (not valid in most states)
Steve
Steve B wrote:

Gee, an easy question. Go look in a mirror and see the source of the problem. You just got lucky in getting a good reply.
Lou A positive attitude may not solve ALL your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - - Herm Albright

Funny. Some here have answered the questions with a guess. Some can't even understand the question.
I think that was one of the most important milestones I ever passed in my life: giving up the attitude that it was more important to know the answer than to at least understand the question.
And that applies to everything.
So, all we can agree on is that we have two very distinct groups of people here.
btw, I shall get two firm bids today, and both from established companies that I provided the exact information to.
I'll post the bids and we'll see who came closest.
Steve
Steve B wrote:

Don't bother.
Nobody cres.
We dont give a shit about you or your silly assed guessing games.

"cres"
"dont"
Is English your second language, or is it just dark up there?
Steve