Guesses, please

Yes, and I appreciate that, being a dumb assed question asker. But, the response does weigh heavily as to whether I do much business or conversation with the other person or their company.

I get testy at times, like everyone else. But it's nice not to be slapped when asking a dumb question. I have asked a bunch, and think that it only bothers the people who know everything there is to know, and are bothered by us people who don't.

Thanks again.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

"Dan Espen" wrote

A coupon for a free lobotomy. (not valid in most states)

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Don't bother.

Nobody cres.

We dont give a shit about you or your silly assed guessing games.

Reply to
jJim McLaughlin

"jJim McLaughlin" wrote

"cres"

"dont"

Is English your second language, or is it just dark up there?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Good luck, I went through this a couple of years ago, when I considered installing a steel Quonset building. I really wanted to compare products and prices over the net, but found it was difficult to get anywhere near accurate pricing via the automatic estimators and every company I contacted came off like shysters. They all have "special deals" on units from cancellations and all manner of hustle tactics. It just seemed so seedy I gave up

Reply to
RBM

I have run into this already. Seems like there are so many "cancellations" that people want to blow out. There seems to be some long sad story attached to every building.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

In all honesty, I don't think anyone slapped you for asking a dumb question. It appears they slapped you for being dumb.

Reply to
Curtis

If that's the case, here's yer slap.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Gee, an easy question. Go look in a mirror and see the source of the problem. You just got lucky in getting a good reply.

Lou A positive attitude may not solve ALL your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort - - Herm Albright

Reply to
Lou

I'd like to make a suggestion. Next time you put out a question, make it a real one. With details. The steel can be as thick as you want, price will as well. Those windows and doors can be anything, including the big ones. Gonna put it on a foundation? Where? Insulated could mean the skimpy pink foam that gets used under vinyl siding.

If all you look for is the total enclosed volume, the estimate will either be quite low, or some companies won't even want to deal with you because they know you haven't thought it through enough to be getting functional bids.

Just my >

Reply to
Michael B