Guesses, please

30 x 50 x 16 ft. metal building, on slab. Two rollup doors, three regular doors, four windows, four skylights, insulated.

Turnkey.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I would guess nobody knows what you want us to guess, I guess

Reply to
Sacramento Dave

Whadda ya wanna know?

Reply to
Steve Barker

And a partridge in a pear tree.

Reply to
Malcolm Hoar

Guesses on cost.

Reply to
Steve B

~$37,500

Reply to
IGot2P

-snip-

It will be 2400 cubic feet. [if the roof is flat]

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

That works for large cubic feet.

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

Hmm. Swami looks into his crystal ball, and sees that you havn't asked for anythign to be done to these windows and doors, so the job is free.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

YOu didn't supply enough information to even SWAG.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You did not repeat the OP so newcomers do not know what you want, This is a newsgroup NOT a chat room. AND your question is really meaningless without a LOT more info.

Lou

Reply to
Lou

Just go to

and feed their little guestimator. It'll still be a WAG, but it will be an EDUMACATED WAG.

Reply to
Goedjn

How'd you figure that?

Reply to
Steve Barker

That's okay, I see it's beyond your ability anyway.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I'm going to do that right now. Thanks a lot.

What is it about you that let you post such a helpful relevant answer, and then there's others sitting here looking like a monkey pondering a micrometer?

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I want you to bid on my next project.

Steve ;-)

Reply to
Steve B

Seems like there's a lot of looking into crystal balls and mysterious objects and interpreting the results. Whole cults have been built from that premise.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

Funny. Some here have answered the questions with a guess. Some can't even understand the question.

I think that was one of the most important milestones I ever passed in my life: giving up the attitude that it was more important to know the answer than to at least understand the question.

And that applies to everything.

So, all we can agree on is that we have two very distinct groups of people here.

btw, I shall get two firm bids today, and both from established companies that I provided the exact information to.

I'll post the bids and we'll see who came closest.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I'm a professional helpdesk support person. The ability to answer dumb-ass questions at least moderately politely is a required job skill.

--Goedjn.

(You did ask...)

Reply to
Goedjn

I thought it was a contest but you didn't say what the prize was.

Reply to
Dan Espen