"Granit" Transformations

Has anyone any experience with "Granit" transformations? It's an engineered stone (95% granite) which fits right over a countertop. My wife saw it on BHG TV.
Thanks
Dave Combs wrote:

This stuff? http://www.granitetransformations.com/granite.html
I guess the upside is that you can fit it over existing countertops, but I wouldn't think it would be significantly cheaper than the real stuff.